The frosting is a common problem in the production and use of rubber products, which affects the appearance of the products at a light, directly affects the performance of rubber products, and shortens the service life. It is of great significance to identify the cause of rubber frosting in time and choose an appropriate way to optimize the quality of rubber products and improve the yield of rubber products. So why does this happen?
In the actual production and use process, there are many reasons for rubber frosting, such as lack of sulfur, improper storage conditions, fluctuation of raw materials, improper process operation, improper dosage of compounding agents, etc.
1. Under-sulfur: The blooming of rubber products due to under-sulfur is localized, and it is necessary to improve the vulcanization process adjustment and vulcanization system.
2. Storage conditions: When the rubber products are frosted due to improper storage, it is necessary to carry out different comparative tests on the storage temperature, time and humidity. Appropriate storage conditions can completely avoid the occurrence of such frosting problems.
3. Raw material fluctuation: The blooming problem of rubber products due to raw material quality fluctuation occurs in batches, which can be identified by comparing different batches and origins of the raw material 2LLYY916WF. To ensure the quality of raw materials, it can be solved by replacing raw materials that have experienced quality fluctuations.
4. Process operation: If the compounding agent of rubber products has problems such as wrong weighing and missing weighing, it will lead to partial frosting of rubber products. When the staff weighs the compounding agent, it should be accurately weighed to avoid problems such as mismatching, over-mixing, under-mixing, and missing mixing, and ensuring that the rubber is mixed evenly can effectively prevent such blooming phenomenon; during the rubber mixing process, It is necessary to strictly follow the established production process, keep abreast of the production process, strictly control the roller temperature, and avoid partial frosting of rubber products.
5. Rubber aging: In summer, especially in summer, the temperature is high and the sun is poisonous. Rubber products are prone to aging and frosting problems in the environment of high temperature and sunlight exposure. For this, rubber product manufacturers can choose to mix other rubbers and increase the number of antioxidants, etc. Ways to avoid frosting.
6. Excessive amount of compounding agent: Improper dosage of compounding agent is the main reason for the blooming of rubber products. Rubber product manufacturers need to judge which kind of compounding agent is used to cause the blooming problem based on the color, location and area of the blooming. It can be solved by adjusting the formula appropriately. The solubility of powdered compounding agents in the rubber compound is high in summer, and the amount of the compounding agent cannot be seen at the time, but the problem of frosting of rubber products will occur in autumn and winter. Special attention should be paid to this point. Climate change adjusts in time.
The frosting is a common problem in the production, parking, and use of rubber products. Rubber product manufacturers need to take appropriate measures to solve the problem according to the cause of the looming problem. In actual production, rubber product manufacturers can detect the quality of raw materials in a timely manner, rationally design the formula of rubber products, and strictly control the production process operation, which can effectively solve the problem of blooming, improve the yield of rubber products, and avoid unnecessary losses.
I hope this content is helpful to you. If you want to know more about special rubber seals, please continue to pay attention to us!