Sealing rings are widely used in various industries such as hardware and plastics, water supply and drainage, fire protection, ships, pharmaceuticals, household appliances, toys, electronics, sports equipment, and sanitary ware. In life and work, we can see it everywhere, but how to install the sealing ring and what precautions are easily overlooked by us. The neglect of details often leads to big problems, so it is necessary for us to understand the precautions for the installation and use of sealing rings.
1. Before installation, all parts of the opened hydraulic system should be strictly cleaned. It is best to use special tools to prevent fingers from being scratched by sharp metal edges.
2. Do not install in the wrong direction and damage the lip. If the lip is too large, it may cause obvious oil leakage.
3. Do not force the installation, pay attention to fit, and do not use a hammer to knock in, but use a special tool to press the sealing ring into the seat hole first, and then use a simple cylinder to protect the lip through the spline. Apply some lubricating oil to the lips before installation.
4. To prevent overdue use, the sealing ring should be replaced with a new one in time after the expiration date, and the size should be consistent.
5. Avoid using old sealing rings. When using new sealing rings, carefully check their surface quality to ensure that there are no defects such as small holes, protrusions, cracks, and grooves and that they have sufficient elasticity before use.
7. In order to prevent oil leakage due to damage, it must be operated according to the regulations, and at the same time, the machine cannot be overloaded for a long time or placed in a relatively harsh environment.
To learn more, please continue to pay attention to our custom special rubber seals supplier.