1. What are the materials of the sealing ring?
There are mainly three kinds of common sealing ring materials, such as rubber, graphite, and polytetrafluoroethylene. Rubber seals mainly include natural rubber, silicone rubber, ethylene-propylene rubber, fluorinated rubber, nitrile rubber, etc.
2. What are the advantages of the standard sealing ring?
1. The sealing ring is an elastic rubber sealing ring acting in the axial direction, which is used as a pressureless seal of the rotating shaft. The sealing ring has good mobility and adaptability, can compensate for large tolerances and angle deviations can prevent internal grease or oil from leaking out, and can also prevent external splashing water or dust intrusion.
2. The sealing ring should have a good sealing performance within the working pressure and a certain temperature range, and can automatically improve the sealing performance with the increase of pressure.
3. The friction between the sealing ring device and the moving parts should be small, and the friction coefficient should be stable.
4. The sealing ring has strong corrosion resistance, is not easy to age, long working life has good wear resistance, and can automatically compensate to a certain extent after wear.
5. The structure is simple, the use and maintenance are convenient, and the correct maintenance can be used for a longer time.
For custom silicone seals, please contact us!