(Silicone Rubber) The silicone backbone is made up of silicon (-si-o-si) combined. It has excellent heat resistance, cold resistance, ozone resistance and atmospheric aging resistance. Has good electrical insulation properties. The tensile strength is poorer than that of general rubber and it has no oil resistance. Materials with a wide temperature range are used in synthetic rubber with excellent heat and cold resistance. In particular, it is a material with excellent hot water resistance and water vapor resistance and is suitable for use on cylinder liners, etc. Next, briefly analyze the advantages and disadvantages of silicone rubber O-rings.
• Tensile strength up to 1500PSI and tear resistance up to 88LBS after preparation
• Good elasticity and good compression deflection
• Good resistance to neutral solvents
• Excellent heat resistance
• Excellent cold resistance
• Excellent resistance to ozone and oxide attack
• Excellent electrical insulation properties
• Good heat insulation and heat dissipation
• Not recommended for use in most concentrated solvents, oils, concentrated acids, and diluted sodium hydroxide.
• Seals or rubber parts used in the household appliance industry, such as electric kettles, electric irons, and rubber parts in microwave ovens.
• Seals or rubber parts in the electronics industry, such as mobile phone buttons, shock pads in DVDs, seals in cable glands, etc.
• Seals on various articles that come into contact with the human body, such as kettles, water dispensers, etc.
For more information about rubber seals, please keep following us!